Join me on Patreon and gain exclusive access to potential archaeological site locations and key research.
Another anomaly site that was documented around 2004 of a site in the Bahamas that could be a lost city site. The site is very unusual and contains many patterned areas that indicate human activity has taken place at this site.
Enlarged view of anomaly area:
Site anomaly characteristics:
- Site is in a remote location.
- Site is composed of linear features that have been on the underwater landscape for many years.
- Site is found in shallow water.
- Site contains strange pattern areas that indicate quite a bit of activity has taken place here.
- The lines form angles that indicate this may not be a natural phenomenon.
What was the purpose of this site?
- Maybe some time of military testing site.
- Could be an ancient lost city or ruin site.
- Possible it is some kind of unexplained, natural phenomenon that has remained undiscovered.
If you want to know more about this site contact us or if you think you know what has caused this site please leave a comment below.